Custom Video Conferencing
Go ahead, video chat with the whole team. In fact, invite everyone you know. Jitsi Meet is a fully encrypted, 100% open source video conferencing solution that you can use all day, every day, for free — with no account needed.
What else can you do with VICIHOST?
- Share your desktop, presentations, and more
- Invite users to a conference via a simple, custom URL
- Edit documents together using Etherpad
- Pick fun meeting URLs for every meeting
- Trade messages and emojis while you video conference, with integrated chat.
VICIHOST is Packed Features.
- VICIHOST Videobridge passes everyone’s video and audio to all participants, rather than mixing them first.
- Better quality, lower latency and if you are running your own service, a much more scalable and inexpensive solution.
- VICIHOST is compatible with WebRTC, the open standard for Web communication.
- Advanced video routing support for simulcast, bandwidth estimations, scalable video coding and many others.
- Ubuntu and Debian packages for easy installation.
Yep, it’s free — and it’s technologically advanced, too. In fact, VICIHOST Meet:
thanks to HD audio with Opus
No need for an account, ever!
Keeps conversations private
with encryption by default (and advanced security settings)
Modify and customize it to your heart’s content. It’s 100% open source.